Arte _ Garden Bench _ Jenny Holzer

12:30


 Jenny Holzer, Garden Bench, 2001

In un angolo tranquillo del giardino del Peggy Guggenheim di Venezia, questa lunga panchina di Jenny Holzer passa quasi inosservata.
Incisa sulla pietra d'Istria una poesia dell'artista, rivela a chi si avvicina il suo immaginario crudo e sensuale.


I walk in 
I see you 
I watch you 
I scan you 
I wait for you 
I tickle you 
I tease you 
I search you 
I breathe you 
I talk 

I smile 
I touch your hair 
You are the one 
You are the one 
who did this to me 
You are my own 
I show you 
I feel you 
I ask you 
I don’t ask 

I don’t want 
I won’t ask you 
I can’t tell you 
I lie 
I am crying hard 
There was blood 
No one told me 
No one knew 
My mother knows 
I forget your name 

I don’t think 
I bury my head 
I bury your head 
I bury you 
My fever 
My skin 
I cannot breathe 
I cannot eat 
I cannot walk 
I am losing time 

I am losing ground
I cannot stand it 
I cry 
I cry out 
I bite your lip 
I breathe your breath 
I pulse 
I pray 
I pray aloud 

I smell you on my skin 
I say the word 
I say your name 
I cover you 
I run from you 
I sleep beside you 
I smell you on my clothes 
I keep your clothes 

Con parole quanto mai semplici, la Holzer riesce a narrare la paura d'esporsi, di sbagliare e la finale arresa in amore.

You Might Also Like

0 commenti